Got Grief? Minecraft Griefers.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got Grief? Minecraft Griefers.

The epic griefers of the Minecraft world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

undecideded's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undecided

undecideded's application Empty
PostSubject: undecideded's application   undecideded's application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Why do you want to join us? I have been looking to join a griefing team for a while and you are the most recent i have seen.

What are your skills? I code mods and am currently working on a custom hacked client. I can record with a fairly decent framerate.

How old are you?15

What do you rate your griefing skills? 7.5

How long have you had minecraft? since alpha

Send a picture of your griefs! I don't have any pictures ATM although my best was probably starting a towny town on a server waiting about a week till i had 20 or so member and then deleting the town therefore instantly deleting all of their houses and chests.

Do NOT provide your IGN. This keeps you anonymous to anyone viewing this forum not on the team.

Are you annoying? I tend to be quieter in nature. No one has told me i am anoying unless i am trying to be

When trolling troll creatively. AMEN!!!

Why should we pick you? I have a wide range of skills be it from coding to griefing to human relations. I can get in good standings with any admins we may encounter as I have run servers before so I use it to my advantage.

Anything else to help us decide! I think I have listed enough in the prior categories.
Back to top Go down
~Yee the admin.
Admin

undecideded's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: undecideded's application   undecideded's application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Alright... pm me your skype
Back to top Go down
https://gotgrief.aforumfree.com

undecideded's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Got Grief? Minecraft Griefers. :: The Grief :: Join Us!-
Jump to: